Diving into God's Word
All Sunday School classes begin at 9:30AM unless otherwise noted
- Basement Bunch—Meets in Fellowship Hall and is exploring the Weekly Devotional Study by Rick Warren.
- The Upper Room—Meets in Classroom B and is studying the Cokesbury Adult Bible Studies curriculum.
- Sweeter than Honey Group — Remember the verse from Psalm 119:103? “How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!” This group takes its names from that verse and focuses on texts and topics to explore the meaning of scripture for ‘faith seeking understanding.’
- The Green Room—The Green Room is a long-standing group of NUMC members and community members who gather to discuss topics of current issues and faith concerns. It’s a lively and welcoming group — disagreement is common but everyone goes home friends!
For kids and youth
- Preschool – 1st Grade—Meets in the Nursery and is using Faithweaverto consider families and how important they are and how God is like a parent whom we can trust to care for us. Led by Ms. Judith Lawless.
- 2nd –5th Grade—Meets in God’s Training Center downstairs and has taken over the Facebook page! As iWitnesses, they are learning practical ways to share their faith with others. Led by our Children’s Minister, Amanda Middleton.
- Grades 6 and up — Meets downstairs in the NUMY room. Learn the Bible and topics related to faith in the world today with David Phelps, NUMC youth minister.